JA in A Day at Robert Mitchell Elementary School
The Nevada Society of CPAs is partnering with Junior Achievement to promote the CPA Profession and Financial Literacy.
After the 1 hour training session you will be able to:
- You will teach 5 lessons in one day, in the same classroom.
- Step by step activity based lessons
- Content is based on the grade you chose.
- All lessons are provided by JA and cover anything from personal finance to starting a business.
- Prep time before teaching is 2.5-3.5 hours.
Additional Information: You MUST attend a one time training program prior to volunteering. Contact Kristin Reagan at email@example.com to schedule your training session. If you have any questions please contact Anna Durst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information on Junior Achievement Please Visit: www.renoja.org
Lunch is Provided
20 Volunteers Needed Grades Available: Kinder- 5th