Judith Steele Elementary School’s JA In A Day
The Nevada Society of CPAs is partnering with Junior Achievement to promote the CPA Profession and Financial Literacy.
After the 1 hour training session you will be able to:
- You will teach 5 lessons in one day, in the same classroom.
- Step by step activity based lessons
- Content is based on the grade you chose.
- All lessons are provided by JA and cover anything from personal finance to starting a business.
- Prep time before teaching is 2.5-3.5 hours.
Additional Information: You MUST attend a training program prior to volunteering. A link for training dates can be found at: https://jasnv.org/volunteer/training/ . If you are unable to attend one of the preset trainings please contact the NVCPA office to schedule a different session. If you have any questions please contact Anna Durst at email@example.com.
30 Volunteers Needed Grades Available: Kinder- 5th (Kinder and 1st grade end at 1:30pm)
*Breakfast & Lunch Provided