January 2018 Las Vegas Chapter Meeting
Las Vegas Chapter of the Nevada Society of CPAs proudly presents:
Topic: What Can You Do To Help Prepare Your Client For A Sale
Among all trusted advisors, accountants are often the closest to their clients. Their relationship has spanned an extended period of time and lived through an array of business conditions. Therefore, CPAs are often in the best position to begin discussing ownership transition with the their clients.
During the presentation, IBG will discuss the steps CPAs can take to assist their clients to successfully transition, whether through a complete sale of the enterprise or through a recapitalization. Topics covered will focus on preparing the owner for the process and will include :
- The need for reviewed or audited statements;
- Financial statement normalization and recasting from a buyers perspective;
- Tax planning for the transition;
- Increasing owner understanding of the buyer's needs, wants and offer; and
- The need for a team approach with cooperation among advisors to obtain a successful outcome.
Presented By: Jim Afinowich & Oksana Komarnyckyj
Register online or by calling the Society office, (775) 826-6800.
Registration for this event has passed.
Applicable if you are a NVCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a NVCPA member.