The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
The Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants provides discounted premium rates and superior coverage for disability insurance through Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America. NVCPA has chosen this program because it provides premier, feature-rich products. This valuable benefit can help provide you with industry-leading income protection in the event you become too sick or injured to work. Through this coverage, you can receive the following benefits:
- Flexible and convenient premium options to fit your budget
- True Own-Occupation definition of total disability
- Choice of benefit periods
- 10% NVCPA Discount with ProVider Plus and Overhead Expense
- Optional benefits to personalize your coverage
- The ability to increase your coverage due to: Inflation or Career Growth
- Disability insurance to help protect retirement contributions*
to learn more or contact Mahesh Odhrani, Disability Brokerage Manager, at 702-735-4355, ext. 209.
Disability income products underwritten and issued by Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America, Pittsfield, MA, a wholly owned stock subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY, or provided by Guardian.
*Retirement Protection Plus is not a pension plan or a substitute for one.