NVCPA Member Discount
All NVCPA members are eligible for a $30 per course day discount on most Society-sponsored continuing professional education courses. This discount is in addition to the AICPA member discount discussed below. Some exceptions apply. See course description for details.
AICPA Member Discounts
All AICPA members are entitled to a $30 per course day discount on AICPA developed courses except Staff Training and ABV Exam. See the course description for applicability.
Early Bird Discount
Each year the NVCPA mails to each of its members a coupon that allows them to receive a 15% discount on all Society-sponsored courses. This discount is in addition to the "Member Discount" of $30 per course day. To receive this discount, members must submit their CPE registration prior to June 30th, 2011. Restrictions apply:
The following courses are not eligible for the "Early Bird" Discount:
- NVCPA Conferences: Annual Gaming Conference, Pre Conference Program by Tom Doyle, or the Annual Southwest Tax Conference.
- AICPA's ABV Examination Review
- The California/Nevada Joint Venture courses
- Staff Training: Beginning-in-charge, Staff Training: Basic, Staff Training: Semi-Senior
Refunds will not be granted under this discount program unless the course is cancelled by the NVCPA.
Transfers/substitutions will be accepted under the following conditions:
- You pay the difference between the discounted price paid and the full member fee for the new course (you lose the discount). There will be an additional fee of $25 for transfers initiated two weeks or less prior to the course.
- You may substitute another person for the course. If the substitute is an NVCPA member there will be no additional charge. If the substitute is not a member of the NVCPA, you will pay the difference between what you paid and the full member or nonmember course fee (whichever applies).
NVCPA Member CPE Coupon
Each year the NVCPA mails its member two $25 coupon good for use towards Society-sponsored courses offered during the year in which the coupon was mailed. This certificate is non-transferable and only good for Society-sponsored courses of 8 hours or more with the exception of the California/Nevada Joint courses and conferences. Certificate must be presented at time of registration. Good in conjunction with the Early Bird Discount.